Successful or Faithful ?


Embrace this my sweet as sugar tough love. Did God call you to be successful or did He call you to be faithful? We both know the answer to that. As it says in Proverbs 21:31, your job is to get the horse ready for battle. God’s job is to win the battle. Your rejection signals the obvious,that it was not the place for you ,God must have a better place. I know it's hard, but you cannot quit.

Successful Or Faithful?
 I've been beating on doors and begging for the funding for seven long years. Rejection after rejection after rejection. Someone asked me when I was going to quit trying. I told her, ‘When God says I can quit.’ He has not said that to you.

 Sweet friends, I don’t know what rejections you are facing today, but I’ve learned from experience that He’s the God who excels at impossible circumstances, and since He is for us, nobody can be against us.We are called to be faithful!!!

Trends Maestro:
Why Should You Subscribe To: Trends Maestro
  • Trending Stories
  • Headlines News
  • Breaking News
  • Straight into your ✔ Inbox

No comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.